Tuesday, March 24, 2020

COVID-19 UPDATE - Mar 24, 2020

Hi everyone.  Given the current situation with CoVID 19, we are watching the situation very carefully.  We have some flexibility in terms of cancelling the event, but we recognize that people need to make travel arrangements to attend in many cases.

We are postponing the registration date until May 1, 2020 and will continue to watch the situation globally and here in Ottawa over the next 4 weeks.  Also, we are cancelling our plans to hold an ITC Invitational this year, as this no longer makes sense.

Everyone stay safe, practice social distancing.